Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nothing like baseball

Well baseball completed it's first week and I have enjoyed my first week of fantasy baseball. Actually am leading the league I'm in but a few things upset me about some of the rules. Like Stolen bases and saves. I could pick 3 guys that get saves and really rack up the points. And my team has but 4 stolen bases and out of 8 categories I lead by a wide margin in 6 of them. But those two categories I'm weaker in and lost points. So after today I trail by .5 points. You get 10 points for first, nine for second, eight for third. So after last night I had 59.5 points and one of my competitors had 60 points because he outscored me by 11 points as he has 13 stolen bases and 9 saves. Heck the teams have only played 7 games. I have K-Rod the best closer and he has only one save. I have Roy Oswalt and he doesn't have a win yet. This fantasy league stuff is fun. It really gets you watching all the players.
Nelson Cruz has been a great addition for me. He has a stolen base and 4 home runs. I don't like having to pull for Johan Santana and K-Rod or Shane Victorino but hey I guess if Santana and K-Rod and Victorino can do all the stats against the Marlins or each other that will be okay. As you know I am a Braves fan and Yunel Escobar and Omar Infante are on my team too. Yunel has done well for my team. I hope he can keep it up. Infante also is doing good for me.
Wow nothing like baseball season. Just need some more speed a few more saves.

No comments:

Post a Comment