Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fantasy Team for Gwinnett

Well I have my fantasy team for the pro's and I think I got a heck of a team. I got Johan Santana and Roy Oswalt. Plus I got David Price and Francisco Rodriguez. Then my top hitters are Prince Fielder, Yunel Escobar, Matt Kemp, Corey Hart, Micheal Bourne, Orlando Hudson, Ty Wigginton. I also have Gavin Floyd, John Hanrahan, Clayton Kershaw, Bronson Arroyo. Some more hitters are Nelson Cruz, Freddy Sanchez, Matt Weiters, Victor Martinez, Paul Maholm and Ted Lilly. I even have Jay Bruce and Miguel Cabrera. If I can't produce a winner out of that lineup than I need to see a doctor.

So with this team I was thinking about a Gwinnett County Fantasy team for this year. Here are some of my players. I would carry 20 players. These are my starters. Forrest Garrett on the mound from Norcross with Jake German of Mill Creek catching. Mitchell Williford in centerfield with Brandon Jacobs in left field. I'd have Nate Chong of Peachtree Ridge at third base and Taylor Forrester of North Gwinnett at first base. In right field I'd have Jack Buckelew of Collins Hill. Then I'd have Kyle Sanderson at shortstop along with Ronnie Freeman of Brookwood as my DH. He could also be a third catcher. My number two catcher is Brent Teschner of South Gwinnett. My second baseman is Morgan Ownbey of Collins Hill.

Some of my reserves are Jacob Timmie of Duluth, Kenny Belevance of Parkview as an outfielder, Michael Brown of Brookwood as my closer, Chris Hawkins of North, Michael Adams in centerfield backing up Williford. Then I'd have Reed Buck of Collins Hill as a long reliever. Grant Earls of Collins Hill would be a backup first baseman. Matt Adams of Brookwood would be my third pitcher. Who better to have in a three game series with it tied at one game each. Experience would be the key for Adams. Also Wyatt Brown of North would be another one of my pitchers and Peter Poole and Beau Buckler of Norcross would fill out my roster.

This is a fantasy team. I am not saying they are the best players from Gwinnett but that would be a heck of team. Boy we'd be hard to beat. Now how about someone filling out there team. I'd like to see and compare it to mine.

Next we will look at an all time Gwinnett Fantasy Team. I guess two players playing at the Ted would be on my team that's for sure. But there are some more good ones out there. One is about to make a team up in Bean Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment